In rural Nevada, small town values are a way of life. Hard work comes second nature, neighbors are treated like family and small businesses are honest and transparent. Life has been this way for generations in our community of Hiko, and it is a way of life we aim to cultivate at Hiko Hay and Cattle (HHC).
This commitment to values means we treat everyone with respect and decency. We provide personable service to our customers, a quality of life to our employees and top-notch care to our fields and livestock.
What We Do
Bred Females – We provide high-quality F1 Cross BlackBaldy Angus/Hereford females.
Hay – We sell test quality steamed Alfalfa, OrchardGrass and Wheat Mixed hay.
Ranch Raised Beef – HHC offers its own grain andgrass finished beef. Raised without added hormones or antibiotics.
Used Equipment – We are pleased to offer ourprofessionally maintained used equipment for sale.
- Provide producers with superior hay and cattle.
- Be good stewards of the land and environment.
- Provide excellent and humane care of all our animals.
- Offer friendly and caring customer service.
- Look for new ways to support and give back to our local community.