Major beef processing plants have been suspended due to Covid 19, thus raising beef prices 110% from just a year ago. Save Money and Eat Healthier!
- Our Angus cattle thrive on our natural grass pastures and are finished with top quality mid-western corn.
- Our cattle are consciously and humanely raised.
- No added hormones or antibiotics.
- Our beef is lean and marbled to perfection, creating not just a high yield carcass but one that grades premium quality.
From Pasture to Freezer: How does it work?
- We sell you the live steer by the pound and will deliver it to one of the local butchers we work with.
- The butcher will custom cut the meat to your specifications and you can pick up directly from the butcher and pay them directly for their services.
- Our steers usually average 1250# live weight which produces about 500# of meat, which fills a normal residential freezer.